Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Anime Collection

Ok so when I was 8, I made a bunch of Anime drawings, and for an 8 year old.  I was talented.  That sounded really self-centered, moving on.....Im here to show you the drawings, and my points of view on them.  Here it goes!


Ok, first picture.  Gun-girl, a sketch I made when I was actually about 6 or 7, so not that good.
Ok so this one isnt fantastic, but its a basic sword drawing, I did however make the blade a little slanted, so I wasnt too happy about that, but it was OK.


This is a gun from the front view, one of my better sketches, because I think it looks like cartooning, whaddaya think?  Leave me a comment, Hashtag (#)   #ButterflyKoops (Your Message) so I will know its about the gun!

This is a beam of light shooting down behind a mountain, though I think it kinda looks like a giant fork stabbing a big bannana with a cucumber in the middle.  Lul.  Not Funny Joe- OH save it for the end!

This is a rushed sketch of a Teenage Girl, I made it when I was 8, so its not perfect.  Not even that great.



These images were seperated on the scanner, so save them and put them together or something, but its smoke rising above a mountain.
 This is one of my favorites, it shows a cool looking Robotic Hand chasing after a mini dragon creature demon thing.  It doesnt make much sense, but its from a first person view, and has backround information, so I think its really cool cause it makes SENSE.
I drew this one at 4:11 today!  I got bored and decided to draw an evolution poster, but not just ANY evolution poster, a LEGO evolution poster!  With my crappy signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment