Thursday, March 10, 2011

Writing Code

As some of my friends and enemys, and frenemys, and people Im not involved with too often but dont know how to spell the proper term, aqquetinces, aqqauentices, UGH!  Anyway, moving on, know im a "Hacker".  Dont worry, you dont gotta dial 911 or anything, I dont send viruses, invade privacy, or hack personal computers, unless its my own, I just play with code, and move things around, for fun, but I never make it official.  Its just a hobby, anyway, my friend Tim wants me to write some code for a website he wants to make about Virtual Football, kind of like a Madden '08 kind of thing, but wants to do it out of college, so if I write an HTML, and add animation sequences on football graphics and all that Technical Bloop-Bleep you probably dont care, and or, dont wanna hear about, it'd be done in a good, 20-30 years, if he plans on publishing the website, EVER, or at all.  So im gonna write some code, and give you guys a little preview of the Webby-site 30 years before it ever gets published!  :D  isnt that something, its exciting!  Anyway, he wanted to hire a real professional to make his gaming and video graphics, but im drawing up some anyway, I figure I owed it to him.  Check you guys, later.  PEACE.

Did I, Code-fend, you?  Lul.

Not Funny Joey.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment