Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rumors

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I hate rumors, and I hate you.  Just kidding.  But there is a rumor going around at school about a girl I am friends with, the rumor states.

"Um Joey, do you like -------?"

Yes, they think that I like one of my friends, wich I dont.  So on the subject of that girl, ill call her ------, so ------ has an odd laugh, my friends dislike her just a BIT, but they dont hate her.  They just hate that she laughs at everything I say.  Im kinda the "leader", lets say of my "group".  We all sit at the same table at lunch, and I do this thing called "Idiot TV", where I do improv comedy, and my friends like it, so we share some laughs.  But Sydney laughs at EVERYTHING I say, she said she'd stop, so I hope she will.  But my friends want to kick her out of IdiotTV.  Being the compassionate person I am, I always skate with the Down Syndrome kid, or play with the losers of the school, cause its nice, I provide friendship for those who dont have any, I dont hate it, I sometimes like getting to know these people, but this one kid, Adam, hes in the fourth grade, and hes kinda wierd, his dad used to work at Mcdonalds, and he cant speak correctly, I dont hate him, but I skated with him when no one else wanted too, and he wasnt the most, likeable person.  I cant picture him in MY life, atleast.  Anyway, they want to kick her out, and being ME like I just explained, I couldnt set myself to do that, so, I used my "leadership" to bring my friend A--- in charge, and he wants to kick her out, ill update on the information later, I dont know whats going to happen, but I hope its not too terrible to see or hear.  :( **Gulp**.  Im scared.  See you guys later, ALLIGATORS!  Lul.

Not Funny Joey, really bad.

I hate you mysterious txt! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment